Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thanksgiving in Minot

We made the long drive up to North Dakota for Thanksgiving week. It was so fun to be able to spend so much time with my brother and his family. They got a lot of snow, so of course a snow fort was built. I didn't help at all with it, so I can't take any credit. It's pretty awesome huh? I thought making a face was an excellent touch!



We had such a large amount of food that we all wanted to make that we decided to make a Thanksgiving meal a couple different times that week. We ate VERY well. :) We had a lot of awesome leftovers.
My dad (a.k.a. Papa) and Lydia

My brother Ryan, Derek, and my Dad. They all took the opportunity of being on vacation for a week to grow goatees. Derek had almost a week head start on the other two. They all looked pretty studly I think. :)

1 comment:

Alicia C. Ferree said...

We are Studs .. lol -- love your blog sweet pea