Monday, April 12, 2010

"You Want a Grapefruit NOW?"

Somewhere between 4:00 and 7:00 this morning I heard Derek say something to me. He sort of mumbled it, so I didn't know if he was awake or not. I rolled over and said "what did you say?" Derek: "You want one right now?" Kori: "Do I want what right now?" Derek: "I thought you said you wanted a grapefruit." Kori: "Well that would be funny cause I was just asleep."

This is funny for a couple reasons. Firstly, I do not like grapefruit, so why I would ask for it at all let alone in the middle of the night is beyond me. Secondly, I thought I had talked in my sleep and that Derek had woken up and responded to me. But when I was reminding Derek about it this morning he had zero memory of it. So, he was in fact sleeping during that whole conversation. Which makes it that much funnier. haha.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

That's hilarious!! :)

Jamilyn said...

LOL! I talk in my sleep a lot, especially after getting off of night shifts. Once my hubby asked me a couple times where I was and both times I said "Uintah Basin Medical Center!" That's where I work. Before asking where I was the second time, he asked if I knew who he was. I, of course, said, "My husband!" I have no memory of it! You know you've been working too much when that happens! :D