Saturday, August 7, 2010

Our Summer So Far

The summer's almost coming to an end already! So crazy! Here's what we've been up to:
Derek graduated from BYU in April

Derek and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary - we went out to eat at Red Lobster


Derek got a job working for Intermountain Health Care, so we moved out of our place in Provo..



And into our new place in South Ogden (pictures to come.. we haven't taken any yet..oops)


We, along with my parents and grandma, went to North Dakota to visit my brother and his family.. that was a blast! We toured the Air Force base where he lives and works, went to the zoo, had a couple picnics, went to a Scandanavian park, went to the International Peace Gardens on the American/Canadian border, and of course did the Ferree Family Reunion Tournaments: bowling, golf, frisbee golf, washers, croquet (spelling?), a couple card games/board games, and ladder golf. So much fun!
My uncle, aunt, 2 cousins, and grandma also all got to come out here this summer. We spent a fun day starting with lunch at Tucanos in Provo, Bridal Veil Falls, Sundance, Cascade Springs, and Thanksgiving Point. I'm so happy I got to see them all!Mostly everyone at Bridal Veil

Derek at Cascade Springs

Lydi and I at Cascade Springs. We left her hat at home, but her onesie worked just as well :)

Pretty views on the way up to the Springs


It's been an awesome summer! We are all doing so well, and Lydia is growing like a cute little weed. She's hitting milestone after milestone. More on that later. :)

4 comments:

Brett and Nikki said...

Wow!! We're both so grown up and moved away from Provo. Who woulda thunk? I'm glad you're having such a great summer.... now you just need to plan when you'll be coming to visit me-- January? February? You'll LOVE the weather :)

Chelsea said...

I'm so sad you guys are gone! But I'm glad you're still close enough to see often!! We miss you! I sure am using a lot of exclamation points!!!!!!

Mommy Named Meg said...

Looks like you guys have been haveing a pretty good summer. It's so cool you live in Ogden now. We need to hang... I probably only live 10 minutes away!

Stephs Story said...

Thanks for sharing your summer adventures! It's great to see how well your family is doing!